Q1 Developer Program Benchmarking report
|Brittany Hainzinger in Developer Jobs Thursday, June 23, 2022|
SlashData has released the Q1 Developer Program Benchmarking report, highlights include how the leading developer programs compare, what developers expect from tech leaders, how strategic partnerships between China, AMD, and ARM are driving higher usage amongst developers, and much more.
The Developer Program Benchmarking Q1 2022 is now available, bringing the latest insights to help B2D businesses improve the ranking of their program across the features developers find most important, and optimize their developer program strategy while getting a good grip on their competition.
SlashData asked 18,256 developers from 163 countries to measure developer adoption, engagement, and satisfaction across the industry’s 20+ leading developer programs on 22 program features and services.
Key highlights from the Q1 Developer Program Benchmarking 2022 report
This is not just an analyst assessment of developer programs, it’s the real developer experience. The Developer Program Benchmarking brings an additional deep dive: rolling in the deep with business assistance programs within this edition. Developers shared what matters most to them, which business assistance programs they are using, the most important features of a business assistance program, and how the business assistance programs stack up against developers’ expectations.
Developer Program Benchmarking Q1 2022 is now available
1. Huawei and Alibaba have seen the largest increase in satisfaction scores by focusing on learning and career support.
2. Strategic partnerships between China, AMD, and ARM drive higher usage amongst developers in the region.
3. Documentation & sample code is the most important feature to developers as it helps them get answers to their questions.
4. DigitalOcean, Unity, and Google are the market leaders in providing top-class documentation.
5. Access to clients and technical experts is the most important feature of a business assistance program, but the flexibility of remote access also features highly.
Access to the free public download: https://www.slashdata.co/developer-program-benchmarking/developer-program-benchmarking-q1-2022?
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more