PlayHaven Unveils Push Notifications for Mobile Game Developers
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
PlayHaven, the business engine for mobile games, today introduced the private beta launch of PlayHaven Push Notifications, a messaging solution designed to capture player attention and boost in-game engagement, loyalty and revenue. Adding Push Notifications to PlayHaven's suite of tools to manage player acquisition, engagement and monetization allows games developers to create highly targeted and effective marketing campaigns - all from one web dashboard.
"We built PlayHaven to give every mobile game developer access to flexible, affordable and intelligent tools needed to build a successful business," said Andy Yang, Chief Executive Officer at PlayHaven. "With the addition of push notifications, PlayHaven is now the first end-to-end solution on the market that gives developers the power to acquire, engage and monetize players whether they are in or out of the game."
PlayHaven Push Notifications were built to be:
- Flexible: PlayHaven Push Notifications can direct players to any designated in-game location and can also be used to trigger PlayHaven all engagement and monetization features like rewards and virtual good promotions.
- Intelligent: Deliver Push Notifications to customized user segments to create personalized, relevant messages; players can be segmented by a number of important characteristics including location, language, connection, device, game version, number of sessions, last session, time in game and amount spent.
- Affordable: Built for scale, PlayHaven Push Notifications are free during beta testing and will feature an affordable pricing structure* for developers of all sizes.
PlayHaven has already signed a number of game developers up for the beta program including Glu Mobile, FDG Entertainment, The Game Boss, Gamelion Studios, Noodlecake Studios, Turbo Chilli, and Game Circus.
"As a long-time partner with great customer support, PlayHaven has given Game Circus a tremendous platform to help us maximize the lifetime value of our users," said Mike Grobe, Chief Financial Officer at Game Circus. "PlayHaven has invested significant time and effort creating a push solution with game developers in mind - a really valuable addition to their platform."
PlayHaven Push Notifications are available for iOS and Android. For more information and to request an invitation for the private beta, visit us at www.playhaven.com/push. A live preview of the new tool will be showcased at Casual Connect USA in San Francisco, July 30-August 1st.
Read more: http://www.playhaven.com/push
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more