Playable Mobile Ads with Rewards Platform Launched By mNectar
|Richard Harris in Monetize Tuesday, April 26, 2016|
App monetization provider mNectar has launched a rewarded playable mobile ad platform that encourages users to sample mobile games and apps without a download in exchange for perks.
The rewarded playable ads compensate users for mobile ad engagement, allowing users the opportunity to opt-in and ‘test drive’ another game or app, and in the process, earn perks that let them play their current app longer.
The In-app rewarded playable ads are provided through mNectar’s cross-platform streaming network, Spectra, which can reach any mobile device across any network connection, from WiFi to LTE to EDGE.
Users benefit from these types of ads because they are given the option to play another game or app, without being interrupted by interstitials or videos. Playable ads give advertisers a pay-by-play model, where advertisers only spend on users who have demonstrated engagement. This means there are no blind installs, as every interaction has been tracked along the path to conversion.
Read more: http://www.mnectar.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more