Peek At Any App's Ranking and Download Count Using Distimo's Upgraded App Trends Service
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Monday, March 24, 2014|
Distimo has announced that it has upgraded its App Trends service allowing free searches for an entire month’s worth of data for any app. The search results are for most major markets too including iOS, Android, Amazon, BlackBerry, and Windows.
App Trends allows developers and publishers to visually analyze the app market by examining daily download, revenue, and rankings trends for any app. It's pretty handy to with the extension of their free searches you can get a good snapshot of version releases along with associated dates and total download counts. You can also use it to spy on competitors or just to be nosey (which is rather shocking when you see how many downloads some apps are getting!)
App Trends also provides an auto-complete search function, a sort by country filter, a mobile-optimized site, actual ranking figures and more.
Read more: http://www.distimo.com/blog/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more