Original Intel HTML5 Web App XDK to Disappear in February
|Stuart Parkerson in HTML5 Tuesday, January 21, 2014|
A number of big tech companies are seeking the holy grail of an HTML5 web app mobile platform that will unseat Apple and Google. Intel is one of these, and they are busily working to update their offering as recently outlined by Joe Wolf, Product Manager for the Intel XDK.
From a blog post by Joe, “We intend to end-of-life the original Intel XDK (originally called the appMobi XDK) by the end of February. At that point we’ll drop the word "NEW" from the Intel XDK NEW and will have only one Intel XDK going forward. Those of you who are still using the older, original Intel XDK, please move your apps to Intel XDK NEW by the end of February - it's an easy migration.”
More from Joe's post:
For more information click on the link below.
Read more: http://software.intel.com/en-us/html5/tools
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more