Orasi Hosts Webinar on Leveraging ALM Tools for SAP Environment
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Monday, October 21, 2013|
Today enterprises leverage best-in-class technologies and methodologies to test their applications before go-live to best minimize the risks of failure when implementing or upgrading SAP. Many organizations already own these solutions, but have not deployed or are not leveraging them in the most valuable way.
The presentation will outline the value of taking inventory on your existing SAP/HP ALM tools. Orasi representatives will explain how to maximize ROI for an SAP implementation by leveraging what's currently "on the shelf."
Included will be an overview of these three phases that fit an enterprises’ existing investment into best practices: (1) Current State Assessment Phase; (2) Upgrades and Infrastructure; and (3) Utilization.
The cost is free to attend and attendees will have the opportunity to win Kindle Fire!
Read more: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/315102562
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more