Oracle Invites Java Developers to San Francisco for JavaOne Conference in October
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Friday, July 31, 2015|
Registration is now open for Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2015 to be held October 25 – 29 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
With Oracle OpenWorld attendees can meet and mingle with Oracle business and technology users and partners. JavaOne offers a comprehensive conference for Java developers, bringing together Java experts and enthusiasts for a week of learning and networking.
If you go, you won’t be alone or bored. Last year there were over 9,000 attendees from more than 100 countries who attended 557 sessions and listened to 615 speakers. Don’t be worried about being the only developer there as almost 50% of all attendees were developers, so you’ll have plenty of people to talk code with.
Earlybird discounts are available through August 16 and there are also educational, governmental and group discounts. If you live in the San Francisco area and just want to stop by to check out the keynotes and exhibits, there is a special rate for that as well.
Read more: https://www.oracle.com/javaone/index.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more