Nokia Dominates 86 percent of Windows 8 Phone Market According to AdDuplex
|Richard Harris in Windows Mobile Tuesday, September 3, 2013|
The report is based on data collected from 1,009 Windows Phone apps running AdDuplex SDK v.2. In the report the Nokia Lumia 520 is still the top Windows phone with an 18% share worldwide. Also examined the impact of the Lumia 1020 as well as the rise of Windows Phone in India.
See he complete report here: http://blog.adduplex.com/2013/08/adduplex-windows-phone-statistics.html#more.
Read more: http://blog.adduplex.com/2013/08/adduplex-windows-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more