New XL TestView Offers Software Test Results Management and Analysis
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Friday, June 19, 2015|
XebiaLabs new XL TestView offers a software test results management and analysis platform that enables users to collect results from a number of testing tools in a central location, providing the ability to aggregate test results across multiple testing tools, analyze results and execute automated test jobs from one central dashboard.
XL TestView supports functional testing tools such as FitNesse, Cucumber, HP UFT and all tools capable of producing xUnit output, including Karma, Coverity, Protractor, and others. It also plugs into performance testing tools such as JMeter and Gatling, and mobile testing tools like Appium. XL TestView is fully extensible and can be easily integrated with additional test tools with minimal effort.
Kohsuke Kawaguchi, founder of the popular open source Jenkins software for continuous delivery and CTO of Cloudbees says, "Using Jenkins, companies are able to automate more and more of their testing, but as the amount of data increases, analyzing it becomes more and more challenging. By letting you see a customizable dashboard of all of your test results in one place – regardless of job or tool – XL TestView from XebiaLabs can help to overcome this challenge."
Testview provides the ability to:
- Collect, visualize and analyze data from all of test tools in one central dashboard
- Extract test results directly from Jenkins jobs and other tools, and make sense of them as a whole
- Manage execution of all automated test jobs
- Set pass/fail criteria and enable automated decisions on whether or not to go live
- Identify potential problems based on test results before they turn into bottlenecks or defects or downtime in the production environment
- Optimize and reduce testing efforts by focusing resources where they are most needed
Read more: https://xebialabs.com/products/xl-testview/