New Telerik Platform Brings First End to End Platform for Hybrid, Native and Web Development Across All Devices
|Richard Harris in Press Announcements Tuesday, January 28, 2014|
CEO Vassil Terziev believes that this announcement is a game-changer for developers “Mobile development isn’t a ‘one-size-fits-all’ challenge. Telerik understands that every application is different, with different goals and requirements. Developing experiences the right way requires a platform capable of adapting to these differences.”
Developers can immediately sign up for a comprehensive trial or a free starter edition at Telerik.com, or go to mobileappsaredead.com to register for a free online keynote and webinar.
Industry-Leading UI for Web, Hybrid and Native Apps
The new Telerik Platform delivers a comprehensive set of UI tools that enable developers to choose the best approach for every project. The standards-based, best practices-oriented solutions support:
• Any Approach: Web, hybrid and native
• Any OS: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows and Blackberry
• Any Device: Desktops, tablets and smartphones
The Telerik Platform provides a single, unified interface to facilitate streamlined development, deployment, management and maintenance of cross-platform applications, regardless of the approach taken. It is standalone but also built to easily integrate with third-party products, so developers can continue to use their existing tools and services, while making it easy to integrate into any development workflow.
Cloud Services for Every App
A complete set of powerful cloud services is fully integrated with the entire suite of the Telerik Platform to optimize design, delivery, management and real-time analysis of apps across all screens with a single, unified platform. With Telerik cloud services, developers can:
- Design, develop and test mobile apps with Telerik cross-platform cloud tools
- Simplify data management, data integration, user management and push notifications for multiple apps from a single unified services infrastructure
- Easily deploy apps to private and public app stores
- Utilize app analytics and user behavior on multiple levels
End-to-End and Modular Platform
The Telerik Platform seamlessly integrates modules that cover the entire application lifecycle—from ideation and development, to deployment to measurement, while embracing developers’ existing skills, tools and workflows. The Telerik Platform provides services for:
- Development (including IDE, UI libraries and APIs)
- Automated testing
“The Telerik Platform is the very first and most comprehensive platform we’ve encountered that allows us to empower our developers to create world-class apps that span multiple devices, operating systems and technologies,” said Chuck Cooper, Senior Vice President of Enterprise Architecture and CISO, Paylocity. “With the Telerik Platform, our developers can confidently build robust and engaging cross-platform apps without limitations. We’re also impressed with how seamlessly the Telerik Platform integrates into our existing developer workflows and environments. Telerik is changing app development for the better and our developers couldn’t be more pleased with its new platform.”
Free Starter and Comprehensive Trial Editions Now Available
A complete version of the new Telerik Platform for mobile application development, as well as a free starter edition, are now available. Developers can instantly begin building better mobile apps by signing up at Telerik.com.
Learn More at Upcoming Webcast
Developers interested in learning how the new Telerik Platform is unifying modern app development through its distinctive adaptive approach can attend a free online keynote and webinar to learn more on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET/8:00 a.m. PT. Visit http://www.mobileappsaredead.com/ to register now.
Read more: http://www.mobileappsaredead.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more