New payleven Mobile Payment Integration for iOS and Android
|Richard Harris in iOS Wednesday, April 27, 2016|
Mobile payment company payleven, has released payleven for Developers, a suite of developer products for mobile payment integration natively for iOS and Android.
The payleven for Developers platform includes App Pay, a secure way for developers to integrate inapp payments for purchases via a smartphone or tablet, without the need for a card reader. The product also allows for repeat sales by identifying returning users.
Another part of the platform, Point Pay, allows developers to integrate mPOS payments with a card reader into their app. There are two ways to integrate, either via an API or SDK. The API completes payments in the payleven app, after automatically switching from the app in which the payment was first initiated. Alternatively, the SDK gives developers endtoend control completing payments in their app maintaining a native user experience, without ever switching between apps.
Read more: https://developer.payleven.com/app-payments
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more