New HTML5 Hybrid App Development Platform from Monaca
Friday, June 26, 2015
Monaca, who offers an HTML5 hybrid app development platform, has released its latest tool – the Monaca Localkit - which provides the ability to create apps into any local development environment with the ability to sync to the cloud as necessary. Monaca Localkit comes with a standard installer, and packs all features in the GUI. No need to setup platform SDKs and other tools, Localkit works instantly after the setup.
Monaca Localkit enables developers to create apps locally using their favorite development environment including Visual Studio, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, and Sublime Text. Developers can also use Monica with version control tools like Git and Subversion. Users can choose the best environment based on the target user and purpose.
Features of the platform include:
- Creating, editing, debugging and testing Cordova apps on a local computer
- Previewing and inspecting apps in a local computer
- Debugging and testing app with the Monaca Debugger with live-sync using local Wi-Fi connection
- Built-in inspector with Monaca Debugger via USB debugging
- Remote build using Monaca Cloud
Read more: https://monaca.io/localkit.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more