New App TIVOZ Offers Largest Library of Family Friendly Video Content
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Created by developers of mobile app KIDO’Z, new kid-oriented app delivers entertainment for children, relief for concerned parents
The developers of KIDO’Z, a mobile app designed to provide a safe environment for kids to play fun and educational games, announced today the launch of TIVOZ, a standalone mobile app that hosts the largest library of kid-friendly videos for children. The new app comes to market after a recent survey conducted by KIDO’Z found that parents’ top concern regarding their children’s online use is exposure to inappropriate content.
“Due to the increasing demand from children to watch videos on YouTube, and the equally high demand from parents to ensure their kids are only viewing content that is suitable and kid-friendly, our team created TIVOZ,” said Eldad Ben Tora, Chief Revenue Officer of KIDO’Z and a father of three. “When searching for videos in YouTube using completely innocent keywords, our team found some very disturbing results, disguised in the form of animation. We created the platform to allow children everywhere the freedom to enjoy the wealth of video content available on the Internet, even when parents are not able to closely monitor their child’s use of devices.”
TIVOZ offers over 30,000 pre-approved video clips, handpicked and assessed by the KIDO’Z team of content experts, teachers and parents to ensure that all videos are appropriate and relevant. Initial launch features of TIVOZ include:
· Visual, Easy-to-use User Interface - The video content offered through TIVOZ is divided into multiple channels for easy navigation. Children can effortlessly create their favorite playlists for hours of entertaining fun using TIVOZ full-screen kid-friendly video player.
· Customizable Profiles- TIVOZ supports multiple user profiles, allowing parents to create personalized accounts based on age and gender for each of their children with relevant videos.
· Localized Content— With TIVOZ, children have access to video content from shows they currently watch on television. Based on the location of the user, the app displays videos and clips from shows within their viewership area.
· Multiple-Language Capability- TIVOZ offers its video content in 12 different languages. Parents can also select up to three languages per child profile.
TIVOZ is currently available for free download at the Google Play store. The app will soon feature Chromecast Support and, in the near future, children with TIVOZ accounts will be able to safely enjoy watching TIVOZ channels directly from their televisions.
Read more: http://kidoz.net
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more