nCode release highlights
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
nCode release highlights for 2021.1 include performance improvements and capabilities that deliver data-driven confidence through accurate analysis and CAE simulation.
HBK’s latest version of nCode 2021.1 provides a new way to easily transform power measurements on electric motors into actionable insights and improves techniques for test-CAE correlation, visualizing engineering data, and frequency-based fatigue analysis.
nCode release highlights:
• In the latest release of nCode 2021.1, engineers can achieve a greater understanding of the performance of inverters and electric motors, optimize the electric motor controller, and understand efficiency or losses for electric motor states with powerful data analysis and reporting using nCode Fundamentals.
• Engineers can gain a deeper understanding of failure modes and model correlation utilizing animation features.
• nCode 2021.1 provides the most extensive frequency domain fatigue simulation capabilities with the application of Multi-PSD loading to all major fatigue solvers.
• Additional enhancements for visualizing data through customized displays and animated models improve readability and accuracy.
A new pre-defined process in nCode 2021.1 simplifies the post-processing of measured mechanical and electrical signals, helping engineers achieve optimal performance, accelerate design improvements and improve the real-world reliability of electric vehicles.
“The analytical capabilities of nCode and its ability to rapidly process huge quantities of time series data provides numeric metrics for understanding efficiency and accelerating design decisions. Quantifiable comparisons can be made to understand how configurations impact vehicle range and therefore customer expectations for performance,” said Jon Aldred, Director of Prenscia Product Management at HBK.
The capabilities of nCode are leveraged in Aqira, a web-based platform for creating, sharing, and running engineering apps that enable web-based data analytics and CAE simulation. These “no code” engineering apps in Aqira are defined by experts yet easily executed by anyone with appropriate access and a web browser. This enables the democratization of many time-consuming engineering tasks, hiding the complexity but sharing the standardized process.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more