Monitor Your Apps with New Relic for Mobile Apps Software
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
It's no secret that you can't just design and program a mobile app, then release it into the market and leave it up to the crowd of users to decide it's fate. Little things you might not know about could be killing your apps popularity and success which means you need to keep an eye on it closely while it's being downloaded and used.
New Relic announces the availability of New Relic for Mobile Apps - a tool for developers to have real time, actionable insight into the performance of their native iOS and Android apps. Here is what New Relic is capable of:
- Monitor the health and speed of every server and web API your app talks to
- Get detailed network and web server level analysis
- Have in-depth insight into real users, sessions and finger swipes as they happen
They have a lite version that is free to use forever but if you need more advanced tracking and unlimited usage they have packages starting at $24 bucks a month.
Read more: http://newrelic.com/mobile-monitoring
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more