Microsoft Changes App Developer App Age Rating Process
|Richard Harris in Windows Mobile Tuesday, September 24, 2013|
The main changes include how developers provide age rating information and how incorporating rating board information will be handled in the future. The new policy changes serve to underscore the increasing complexity and resulting challenges app developers face with compliance serving multiple jurisdictions.
You can read the entirety of the updates here.
Read more: http://blogs.windows.com/windows/b/appbuilder/arch...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more