Microsoft Build Developer Conference: June 26 28 In San Francisco
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Build is Microsoft’s developer conference for its Windows, Windows Phone, Windows Server and Azure platforms.
The company just announced that Build 2013 will take place June 26-28 at San Francisco’s Moscone Center.
Registration opens at 09:00am PDT, April 2, 2013 Early bird (first 500): $1,595 // Full: $2,095
As Steve Guggenheimer, Microsoft’s corporate vice president and chief evangelist, notes in today’s announcement, “it’s been a while since our last developer event in the Bay Area.” The last Build, which happened last October, right after the Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 launch, took place in Redmond, where the company erected a massive tent on its sprawling campus to host a few thousand developers. Build 2011 was held in Anaheim California.
You can see all of the Build 2012 highlights on their website to get an idea of what to expect and how the event will roll.
Read more: http://www.buildwindows.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more