Marmalade to Offer Developers $80,000 in Prizes for Apps Deployed to the Amazon Appstore
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Monday, July 21, 2014|
Marmalade Technologies is hosting a new weekly promotion with a total prize value of over $80,000. To enter the contest developers can use any Marmalade license, including the free license, to deploy to the Amazon Appstore and enter into the weekly prize draw to win Marmalade and Amazon prizes.
Every Marmalade app that is successfully submitted to the Amazon Appstore entitles developers to enter into the weekly prize draw. Each week, for 10 weeks, Marmalade will be offering 12 developers the chance to win $8,000 worth of prizes, including Amazon Fire TV devices, Amazon Kindle Fire devices, Amazon.com vouchers and Marmalade Plus licenses.
Each week’s prizes include:
- 1 year Marmalade SDK Plus license (5 available each week)
- Amazon Fire TV device (1 available each week)
- Amazon Kindle Fire (1 available each week)
- $50 Amazon.com voucher (5 available each week)
Read more: https://www.madewithmarmalade.com/offers/amazon#ht...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more