Marmalade Releases Version 7.1 for Cross platform Game and App Development, Testing and Deployment
|Richard Harris in Programming Friday, December 27, 2013|
New features found in the software include the following:
Support for the official Tizen and Windows Phone emulators
Marmalade developers can now deploy and test their games and apps on the official Tizen and Windows Phone emulators thus removing the need to own a physical device.
On device debugging for iOS with XCode
The addition of native debugging support for iOS allows the debugging and profiling tools provided by Xcode to be attached to a deployed Marmalade app , simplifying the testing of iOS extensions and debugging iOS specific performance issues.
Photon Cloud from Exit Games integrated into the Marmalade SDK
Photon Cloud is a fully managed service that provides cross-platform, real-time multiplayer functionality and now Marmalade developers can leverage the integration simply by checking a box in the Marmalade Hub.
Read more: https://developer.madewithmarmalade.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more