Marmalade Dives Into Tizen: Gives Developers First Taste Of Tizen App Development
Monday, September 23, 2013
On downloading the latest SDK, developers will get native access to Tizen and will be able to port existing and new games made with Marmalade directly into the brand new Tizen ecosystem ahead of launch, taking early mover advantage before the crowds come in. Support of the new platform is a pre-cursor to an exciting new developer incentive promotion being launched by the two companies later this fall.
The addition of Tizen support to Marmalade further augments its cross-platform capabilities, enabling developers to reach the widest pool of app consumers with just one code base, providing an incredibly cost-effective solution for developer organisations of any size.
“We’ve been really impressed at the speed at which Marmalade have integrated their initial support for Tizen,” said Christopher Croteau, Tizen Association Board member and Managing Director of Intel's Software and Services Group. “We look forward to seeing some great content made with Marmalade appear on the Tizen store, in time for the platform roll out later this year.”
Read more: http://www.madewithmarmalade.com/marmaladesdk/what...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more