Marmalade Announces Free SDK License with the Launch of Version 7.3
|Richard Harris in Programming Monday, June 9, 2014|
Marmalade Technologies is now offering a free license for their cross-platform SDK. Marmalade’s free SDK license enables developers to create apps and games for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows Store, BlackBerry and Tizen using a single codebase for native performance on any device.
With the free license developers have access to Marmalade Quick, Marmalade Web and Marmalade Juice - which allows developers the ability to recompile their Objective C iOS projects natively for Android.
The free Marmalade SDK license also offers a range of pre-integrated extensions including billing and IAP APIs for all major app stores, plus many advertising, social, game services, graphics, physics, analytics and database services.
In conjunction with the announcement of the free availability of the SDK, Marmalade has also announced the release of Marmalade 7.3. The new version offers the following enhancements:
- Enhanced support for Windows Store platform
- Multi-touch support for Windows Desktop platform
- OpenGL ES 3.0 support for iOS, Android and Windows Desktop platforms
- OpenGL ES 2.0 and OpenAL 1.1 support for Marmalade Juice
- GCC 4.8 support for building x86 and ARM application binaries
- Hub support for simultaneous x86 and ARM deployment packaging on Android platform
- iOS 7.1 framework support
- ARM architecture variant support
Read more: https://www.madewithmarmalade.com/