ManageEngine Releases Cloud Version of its Mobile Device Management Platform
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Monday, January 25, 2016|
ManageEngine has released a cloud edition of its Mobile Device Manager Plus, a mobile device management (MDM) software solution. The new cloud edition provides a scalable on-demand service to manage a company’s mobile devices.
Highlights of the new release include:
- Stringent restriction policies for securing apps and mobile devices
- Containerization of corporate data for BYOD and corporate-owned personal devices
- Integration with Exchange ActiveSync for syncing business emails
- Secure network access through Wi-Fi and VPN configurations
- Volume purchase programs to simplify bulk app purchases
- Intuitive dashboard to give timely updates on device and app compliance
Mobile Device Manager Plus provides the opportunity to perform app distribution and management to any number of devices including iOS, Android or Windows. It facilitates the distribution of in-house and store apps to devices, updating the status of the deployed apps and more.
The solution also helps companies customize the criteria to filter apps and ensure the regulated apps are allowed to access data with features such as black and white list of apps and the ability to analyze complete information about specific app installed in the device.
It also offers granular level details of apps being accessed by users allowing companies to take actions such as viewing the list of apps and their installation count on mobile devices, generating reports based on apps available in the device, etc.
A fully functional edition is available at no charge for up to 25 devices. There is also a 30-day free trial of the professional edition which supports unlimited devices. The Professional Edition-Cloud cost begins at $2 per device, per month with discounts for bulk purchases.
Read more: https://www.manageengine.com/mobile-device-managem...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more