Mag + has announced the release of its new Semble drag and drop app creator which is natively optimized for iOS and Android. Offered as a desktop Mac application, the platform offers drag-and-drop functionality that is similar to the process that many people are used to using for online presentations.
Users can custom build their own apps or choose ready-made application templates and skins. Users can develop as many apps as they like, with no purchase commitments or credit cards necessary through the free version to the Semble Share app already in the iOS and Android app stores. The cost to create a new branded app is $39 per month.
Among the functionality of the platform:
- Push Notifications: Send messages directly to users to keep them in the loop on news, events and special deals.
- Analytics: Semble’s third-party analytics tool provides the ability to analyze audience behavior, engagement and conversions.
- RSS-Feeds: Add an RSS-feed to an app that can be integrated with a blog, news feed, or other media sources.
- Video: Add video to an app with the ability to stream from YouTube, Vimeo or any other online source.
- Parallax layers: Parallax offers an effect where the background image is moved at a different speed than the foreground content while scrolling.
- Drag and drop: Add and create app content, text, images, web and video blocks by dragging and dropping or cut/paste it into the app page.
- Share: Share content from the app through a number of standard social media channels.
- Instantly Update: Update an app with new content or edited content at anytime.
- Multiple Font Support: The platform supports all iOS standard fonts and for Android supports Android’s standard Robotic font.
- Templates: Create an app from a pre-created template that can be used as is or changed to create a custom fill.
- Phone & tablet support: Semble supports both smartphones and tablet with content that will scale up and down to fit all device formats.
Read more: https://www.magplus.com/semble/
This guide titled, "100 Questions and Answers to help you land your Dream iOS Job" can help you through some further questions related to landing a job related to iOS. With 100 Questions and Answers categorized by seniority and with reviews from some of the top iOS engineers worldwide, this book will level up how you make interviews for your favorite platform.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.