Lotaris and PayPal Team Up for Mobile Payments
|Stuart Parkerson in Windows Mobile Wednesday, August 14, 2013|
The agreement will expand the current credit card and mobile operator billing options that Lotaris currently offers through its in-appCommerce platform available in over 80 countries.
The payment solution is currently available for Windows mobile users and the company has plans to roll out Android and HTML5 payment offerings later this year. App developers will be able to monetize the multiple platforms using a single code base.
Read more: http://www.lotaris.com/news/press-releases/news-lo...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more