Learn makeup tips through an app
|Brittany Hainzinger in Apps Thursday, July 25, 2019|
NIYA Beauty has launched an app that allows you to learn makeup tips from professionals.
NIYA Beauty has launched in the iOS and Android app stores.
Users only need to download the free app and begin browsing through makeup artist portfolios to get started. Once they find the perfect fit, they can book a day and time that works for them. Whether they want to update and refresh their daily makeup routine or be guided through a sultry date night look, NIYA Beauty’s vetted pro makeup artists tailor each session to meet each individual’s needs.
Thya Sanders, founder and CEO of NIYA Beauty told ADM, “It finally hit me one day when I became overwhelmed at a popular makeup store. I wanted a way to be certain I was receiving expert advice without the sales pitch and without being on display, the NIYA Beauty App solves this problem by connecting users to vetted, experienced and professional makeup artists for one-on-one, expert guidance from the comfort of their homes.”
Sessions with a professional makeup artist (NIYA Pros) are hosted within the app and cost $35 for a 30-minute video chat and $65 for two sessions. Each NIYA Pro is individually vetted by NIYA’s beauty director and must have a minimum of three years of professional makeup artistry experience.
With NIYA Beauty, users decide what they’d like to learn.
A 30-minute NIYA Beauty video chat is ideal for users who want to:
- Learn how to execute the perfect cat-eye.
- Nail your brow routine.
- Learn how to do a light contour.
- Master the no-makeup makeup look.
- Perfect the natural, everyday look that complements your features.
- Learn general tips to refresh and update your beauty routine.
- Get a custom makeup audit - your makeup artist will check out your stash and give you their expert feedback! Whether it’s using a product in a new way or adding some new staples, your NIYA Pro will guide you.
- Create a fresh glow with a dewy skin look.
A 60-minute NIYA Beauty session is ideal for users who want to:
- Create an updated everyday makeup routine with your NIYA Pro
- Get a look for an event - wedding, date night, etc.
- Get a more detailed makeup audit
- Master smokey eye or cut crease eyeshadow application
- Create a glamorous, photo-ready look for any event
- Practice and perfect a soft, bridal look for a wedding - whether you’re the bride or a guest
- Learn more advanced techniques such as baking, strobing and stippling
- Learn how to achieve a sharp, sculpted look using deep contour
The app also serves as a platform for makeup artists to earn additional income and to curate and hone their teaching skills without having to travel anywhere or use their own products. Applications are always open and can be completed at niyabeautyapp.com/niya-pro-application/.
“More than offering this amazing service to our users, we’re also offering our talented makeup artists the opportunity to use this app to monetize their social media following and expertise, whether it be a side hustle or a tool to gain more exposure,” said Kimm DeCato, NIYA’s beauty director.
Read more: https://www.niyabeautyapp.com
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more