Latest Apple Developer Tools Roundup
|Richard Harris in iOS Saturday, October 10, 2015|
Apple has released a number of updates of its tooling for developers. Here is a rundown of the most recent releases:
- OS X 10.11.1 beta 3 pre-release: This is a pre-release version of OS X v10.11.1.
- OS X Server 5.0.15 beta pre-release: This is a pre-release version of OS X Server 5.0.15 for OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 and OS X v10.11 and v10.11.1 Developer beta systems.
- Apple Configurator 2.1 beta pre-release: Apple Configurator 2.1 is an app for OS X 10.11 that makes it easy to set up and deploy groups of similarly or identically configured iOS devices.
- OS X El Capitan: To download OS X El Capitan visit the Mac App Store.
- iOS 9.1 beta 4P pre-release: This is a pre-release version of iOS 9.1 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Devices updated to iOS 9.1 can not be restored to earlier versions of iOS.
- tvOS beta 3 pre-release: This is a pre-release version of tvOS for the new Apple TV only. Apple TV (3rd generation) and earlier are not supported.
- Parallax Exporter beta pre-release: Parallax Exporter is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, which can be used to proof and export a layered app icon and layered images for Apple TV.
- Xcode 7.1 beta 3 pre-release: This is the complete Xcode developer toolset for building apps that run on Apple TV, Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It includes the Xcode IDE, simulators, and all the required tools and frameworks to build apps for iOS, watchOS, tvOS, and OS X.
Read more: https://developer.apple.com/news/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more