Lanica Releases Animo Sprites, A Complete Sprite Editing Tool Suite For App Developers
|Stuart Parkerson in Mobile Tech Friday, August 9, 2013|
The customized settings allow mobile app developers to convert images to support multiple devices including: iPad (Mini, 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st generation); iPhone (5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, and 2) and a number of Android screens.
Animo Sprites can export XML files to use with a number of SDK or development platforms utilizing predefined API’s for Platino, Cocos2d, Corona SDK and other game engines. App developers can save to multiple image formats, including .png or .prv, to maximize disk space and quality.
In addition to its Animo tools collection Lanica also provides the cross platform Platino game engine SDK and Cosmo cloud services.
Read more: http://lanica.co/animo-sprites/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more