Knetik Media Launches Knetik Cloud for Game Platform Services
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Tuesday, March 18, 2014|
Knetik Media is launching the Knetik Cloud which will offer content publishers the ability to save money and time while expanding the breadth of user engagement. The cloud service will organize, manage and deliver content on a platform that is multi-device aware and multi-lingual capable.
The Knetik Cloud enhances the user experience through an advanced gamification engagement model that leads to the customer with content much longer. Knetik Cloud utilizes the Knetik TransMedia platform for gaming, video, music and print.
The Knetik Cloud offers an enterprise-grade solution for companies that need a technology engine with the flexibility to manage and deliver user experiences across a spectrum of industries and business models. It is a turnkey, self-service platform for small to medium-sized media companies with more custom cloud deployment available for larger companies.
Overview of the Knetik Cloud
- A unified media management platform covering gaming, video, music, and print
100% RESTful API based management of every component of the platform allowing global support for all internet connected devices
- Content Management (CMS) across the media spectrum
- Customer & Device Service Management (CDSM) providing understanding of your customer and their device(s) relationship regarding the service
- Business Rules Engine (BRE) with as an advanced user engagement and gamification toolset
- Easy to deploy, low risk monetization model based on usage and consumption
The Knetik Cloud will be available on a monthly subscription basis.
Read more: http://www.knetikmedia.com/knetik-media-unveil-wor...