Kinvey Launches New Libraries for Mobile Web Development
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Tuesday, April 8, 2014|
These new capabilities give enterprise customers more flexibility to deliver mobile applications for employees, partners and customers on any device. It also provides the ability to use internal or external development teams without constraining the tools and skills they need to build the best apps for their business.
The new libraries include enterprise-grade features such as data encryption, online/offline caching, data synchronization, user management, and network management, in addition to out-of-the-box support for user authentication, social media features, and enterprise data and business logic integration.
Kinvey's MBaaS platforms and solutions include pre-built features such as location services, social integration (including Facebook Open Graph), push notifications, and custom code. Enterprise features include integration with cloud and on-premise data sources and authentication systems.
Read more: http://www.kinvey.com/blog/3758/injecting-flexibil...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more