KidoZen Announces HTML5 App Designer Platform
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
KidoZen has announced the release of its HTML5 App Designer, a visual drag-and-drop tool to build prototype and production-ready, cross-platform HTML5 applications. The HTML5 App Designer is a new feature enhancement to the KidoZen enterprise mobile platform.
HTML5 App Designer offers jQuery support with the ability to choose from over 30 jQuery Mobile powered components that create production-ready apps when dropped into the screen. The visual design tools allow business owners to build mobile app prototypes and share them with designers and developers for development.
KidoZen is an enterprise mobile platform as a service solution that offers an open and scalable platform to build, provision and manage enterprise mobile applications. KidoZen allows developers to add difficult backend capabilities to enterprise mobile applications in a very simple manner using the development platforms of their preference.
KidoZen provides four fundamental components:
- Mobile backend services: A series of services that enable capabilities including authentication, authorization, data storage, logging, configuration management, integration with line of business systems, SMS, email, push notifications, publish-subscribe messaging, queuing among many other features that make mobile applications enterprise ready.
- Enterprise mobile app store: KidoZen includes an application store by which employees, partners or customers can consume the different mobile applications provided by an enterprise. Additionally, this app store environment enables IT to provision, monitor and manage the different mobile applications in an organization.
- Mobile platform SDKs: KidoZen provides a series of SDKs to add backend capabilities to enterprise mobile applications using a very simple syntax. The current SDKs include IOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows 8, PhoneGap and other emerging mobile development technologies.
- HTML5 enterprise host: KidoZen provides the infrastructure to provision and host any enterprise mobile web app based on HTML5. Using this capability, enterprises can deploy and provision HTML5 mobile applications without having to setup any on-premise infrastructure.
Read more: http://www.kidozen.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more