Kaya Thomas weighs in on WWDC 2021
|Richard Harris in iOS Thursday, May 13, 2021|
Kaya Thomas, developer extraordinaire, is excited about the WWDC 2021 coming up in June 2021. She shares some thoughts through an interview with Bitrise.
We recently teamed up with Bitrise - who is on a mission to help the world's best-known brands build mobile apps, and create an environment where everyone can have an impact.
They have conducted a series of interviews with mobile developers from companies like Disney Streaming, WeTransfer, and Calm to get their outlook on what to expect from Apple at the World Wide Developer Conference coming up in June 2021.
They've agreed to let us share the interviews with our audience, and the first in the lineup is a conversation with Kaya Thomas.
Kaya is a software engineer, a writer, and a keynote speaker who has worked at such companies as Calm and Slack. She is widely recognized for her work as a developer, and for founding, We Read Too, a mobile directory of kids books written by authors of color.
Listen in as Kaya gives her thoughts on the up-and-coming conference along with her #1 wish for Swift UI in 2021.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more