JAMF Software has upgraded
its Casper Suite iOS device management solution designed to help IT professionals manage bring-your-own-device (BYOD) programs, while respecting employee privacy.
The solution helps bridge the gap between corporate security concerns and the tendency to place too many restrictions on users who rebel against BYOD management solutions that infringe on their privacy. The Casper Suite platform accomplishes this by offering security compliance without changing the native experience on the user’s device or invading their privacy.
The Casper Suite includes all of the tools to build packages, configuration profiles, and other components that go into creating a secure, ready-to-use computing environment for end users. It enables the ability to provision Mac, iPad, and iPhone in the depot, remotely, or through end-user initiation. Deployment is the first step to complete Apple management.
IT has the ability to distribute software, content, and management profiles to Apple devices in multiple ways depending on corporate needs—including an on-demand push, behind the scenes policy, or end-user initiation through an IT-curated self service interface.
Features of the platform:
- Enhanced access to corporate resources such as e-mail, contacts, calendars, Wi-Fi and VPN.
- Management and security settings are more transparent to the user – informing them of anything IT can do on their personal device.
- IT can only remove corporate data from the device. This protects the user’s personal data, such as photos and documents.
- Integrates well with enterprise networks and simplifies user enrollment by automatically prompting the user device for enrollment once it detects it’s on the network.
- Users rely on self service to install their own apps, content, printers, passwords, upgrades, patches and more, without having to contact IT.
- The organization promotes the appropriate applications, content and settings for users to install.
- Users find the right content to solve their problems, while IT maintains necessary control and security.Read more: http://www.jamfsoftware.com/products/casper-suite/
This guide titled, "100 Questions and Answers to help you land your Dream iOS Job" can help you through some further questions related to landing a job related to iOS. With 100 Questions and Answers categorized by seniority and with reviews from some of the top iOS engineers worldwide, this book will level up how you make interviews for your favorite platform.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.