IoT Tech Expo Europe 2016 Will Be Held In London February 10 and 11
|Richard Harris in IoT Monday, December 21, 2015|
IoT Tech Expo Europe 2016 will be held at London’s Olympia on February 10-11 featuring over 200 speakers. Panel discussions and workshops will focus on the future of the IoT, the evolving needs and challenges of the IoT and the effectiveness of predictive and reactive maintenance and how the topic is impacting business innovation and strategy.
The two day event will offer five niche conference tracks; Developing & Tech in the IoT, Smart Cities, Connected Devices, Connected Living as well as IoT Security and Data. Attending will be developers, operators, technology providers, innovators, evangelists, vendors and OEM’s. The exhibit hall will feature more than 100 exhibitors.
Read more: http://www.iottechexpo.com/europe
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more