Infostretch Releases QMetry Test Manager for JIRA on Atlassian Marketplace for Agile Testing
|Richard Harris in Agile Saturday, July 9, 2016|
Infostretch has released QMetry Test Manager for JIRA on the Atlassian Marketplace offering a new solution that comes pre-integrated with the Atlassian JIRA Software development tool used by Agile teams. As an add-on for JIRA Software, QMetry Test Manager for JIRA adds Agile test management capability to the JIRA environment.
The platform offers the following:
- Visibility of testing status: QMetry Test Manager for JIRA provides a comprehensive view of testing, through its out-of-the-box and customizable dashboards. It offers a “QA Director” view which allows software teams to gain visibility into the health of a QA project in a single screen.
- Re-use test scenarios: The system is designed to make the QA role simpler and quicker by providing the ability to create and re-use modular test scenarios. It gives QA Managers the power to make a change to just one test scenario or to replicate that globally and avoid a mass of clones.
- Auto-suggest test scenarios: QMetry Test Manager for JIRA is also intelligent enough to recognize story details and will auto-suggest test scenarios that match requirements. And it supports a gradual evolution of test scenarios as stories evolve.
- Deployment flexibility: The integration with JIRA Software provides an end-to-end solution from planning to delivery. QMetry Test Manager for JIRA is available as a deployment in the cloud and on-premises.
Users can sign up now from the Atlassian Marketplace.
Read more: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.info...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more