Improved SDK from GIPHY
|Christian Hargrave in SDK Monday, July 1, 2019|
With the latest GIPHY SDK, any app can have a GIPHY button. GIPHY SDK is available for both iOS and Android.
GIPHY has announced a new and improved SDK. This latest SDK from GIPHY brings new customization features (such as light and dark UIs), integrates impressively fast, gives developers first access to exclusive GIPHY features, and much more.
Some of the main features of the GIPHY SDK:
- SDK GIFs: Four GIFs demonstrating the dark/light UI customization, GIPHY Emoji in the SDK, GIPHY Text in the SDK, and an animated GIPHY SDK logo.
- SDK 15 second Promo Video: Gives a quick overview of the main GIPHY SDK benefits (available in landscape, portrait and horizontal layout)
- SDK Promo Image: Shows the SDK in both its dark and light UI format.
Read more: https://developers.giphy.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more