IDC Reports Windows Phone is Second Place in Latin America
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
The report shows that Windows Phone has been ranked second in Mexico for two quarters and Windows Phone was also ranked second in both Colombia and Peru. In other countries, such as Argentina, Chile and Brazil, Microsoft’s mobile platform has also grown in popularity, ranking third in the report.
Nokia is a big part of this success as its range of phones, lead by its low cost Nokia Lumia 520, provides the right fit for these emerging Latin American market.
Read more: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/Press/2013/Aug...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more