Predictions from the new Mobile Enterprise Applications and Solutions FutureScape include:
1. IT organizations will dedicate at least 25% of their software budget to mobile application development, deployment, and management by 2017.
2. Difficulties linking mobile platforms to existing databases will cause 45% of mobile enterprise app initiatives to be delayed or go over budget in 2015.
3. 35% of large enterprises will leverage mobile application development platforms to develop and deploy mobile apps across their organizations in 2015.
4. The number of enterprise applications optimized for mobility will quadruple by 2016.
5. 30-40% of organizations deploying more than five mobile applications in 2015 will realize substantial business agility benefits by establishing an API tier in their enterprise IT architecture.
6. Over 50% of large organizations will invest in enhanced enterprise mobility management (EMM) capabilities to secure apps and data in 2015.
7. By 2017, 100% of the line of business (LOB) apps in customer-facing roles and 75% of LOB apps in internally-facing roles will be built for mobile-first consumption.
8. IT departments will require major reorganizations by 2016 to assume broker-integrate-manage as well as service orchestration functions.
9. Competitive necessity will supersede productivity and efficiency for 50% of mobile enterprise app development in 2015.
10. By the end of 2015, only 15% of large organizations will have adequate mobile security governance for process and policy.
Enterprise applications that are optimized for mobile is expected to quadruple by 2016. The research firm expects enterprise applications to be driven by both rapidly evolving technologies and competitive necessity. The outcome will produce faster enterprise application deployment. There are many benefits which can be derived from the business innovation and efficiencies as the transformation within the application area will impact market sectors. IDC also expects that broader mobilization of business processes is ahead with its challenges.
Read more: http://www.idc.com/Predictions2015
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.