IBM developerWorks Now Offers New Premium Subscription Model
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Tuesday, December 1, 2015|
Developers who are interested in expanding their access to IBM developerWorks portfolio of technical resources can now join developerWorks Premium which offers access to IBM developer services including credits towards developing apps using the Bluemix platform and gaining virtual machine access through SoftLayer. The cost is $399 USD for an annual subscription.
IBM developerWorks is a web-based technical resource and professional network that offers technical how-to content, evaluation software, and community discussions focusing on IBM software products and open-standards technologies. Four million developers currently use developerWorks each month, with language support in English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish.
The new IBM developerWorks Premium subscription offers the following benefits:
- 12-month Bluemix subscription.
- $240 USD credits on Bluemix to develop apps with services including Watson, IoT, mobile, and many others.
- Credits of $45 USD per month to create a development sandbox in SoftLayer (up to $540 USD annually).
- 500+ online technical books from Safari covering developer topics.
- Complete video replays of recent O'Reilly conferences.
- Complimentary certification test for IBM Certified Application Developer Certification.
- Up to 50% off developer events from IBM and its partners, including 50% off IBM Interconnect.
- GitHub Micro personal plan with 5 private repositories for one month.
You can learn more at the developerWorks portal.
Read more: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/premium/