IBM and Cisco Are Teaming Together to Create New Cloud Collaboration Solutions
Thursday, July 7, 2016
IBM and Cisco are partnering to create a new suite of cloud-based, cognitive-infused workplace tools and applications including the integration of Cisco Spark and WebEx collaborative workspace platforms with IBM’s cloud collaboration solutions, such as Verse and Connections, and supported by IBM’s Watson cognitive computing capabilities.
The two companies will create new business collaboration tools through the integration of their respective offerings in audio, video, team collaboration, enterprise social networks, and business email. IBM and Cisco will also be jointly developing new capabilities that leverage the cognitive intelligence of IBM Watson.
The joint solutions will utilize IBM Watson and Connections APIs as well as Cisco Spark and WebEx APIs. This allows solutions to take action on routine tasks like prioritizing complex collaboration and communication environments and connecting users to cognitive sources of expertise.
Read more: http://www.ibm.com/social-business/us-en/announce/...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more