Saturday, August 13, 2016
With the Appcelerator Studio release, Studio now comes with a built-in error reporting tool that can be used to identify problems within Studio and automatically upload problems to the Appcelerator analytics server, providing insights as to where problems may exist in Studio and how they can be improved. The Hyperloop Module will give direct access to the native APIs and Studio supports enabling the Hyperloop Module during new project creation and through the tiapp.xml editor.
Read more: https://www.appcelerator.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more