HP has launched the HP Mobile Center, a new on-premise software solution for testing mobile application functionality and performance across real-world network conditions on real-devices.
The HP Mobile Center provides integration with the components of HP’s Application Lifecycle Management suite including HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), HP Sprinter, HP Unified Functional testing (UFT), HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Center, HP Network Virtualization, and HP AppPulse Mobile, allowing developers to extend existing mobile investments without having to re-skill their teams or reengineer the backend.
The platform covers all aspects of the app testing lifecycle including manual, functional, performance and network testing. Any device can be managed and used throughout the lifecycle to assess user experience before any issues impact the user.
The HP ALM Testing Suite provides access to the following:
- HP Sprinter enables manual testing of apps on real devices allowing for traditional and exploratory testing.
- HP UFT accelerates testing and increases coverage through an automation testing engine and reusability of scripts across devices of the same OS.
- HP LoadRunner and Performance Center help remediate problems and optimize mobile application performance with load testing to ensure response times.
- HP AppPulse Mobile provides mobile analytics once the app is in production, helping identify which users are affected and what are the root causes of the issue.
- HP ALM allows users to create visibility and traceability across app delivery teams by providing a single repository for all application lifecycle data, and a collaborative work environment that provides an accurate view of when the apps are ready to release.
The HP Mobile Center solution allows organizations to:
- Support simulated and real-world testing to best understand usability, design and defects across any device, OS or network.
- Understand when transactional services are working securely and properly.
- Measure and simulate the impact of load using a combination of real devices and virtual users, for realistic assessment.
- Gain insight into how end customers are using the application to get actionable data to improve development.
- Determine response times, speed and quality of an application across real world devices.
- Accurately capture and share critical defect information of a device.
- Integrate mobile testing into existing application lifecycle management (ALM) infrastructures.
Additional information is available at HP Mobile Center website
Read more: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/mobile...
Learn the basics of blockchain technology. No mathematical formulas, program code, or computer science jargon are used. No previous knowledge in computer science, mathematics, programming, or cryptography is required. Terminology is explained through pictures, analogies, and metaphors.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.