HP has launched the HP Mobile Center, a new on-premise software solution for testing mobile application functionality and performance across real-world network conditions on real-devices.
The HP Mobile Center provides integration with the components of HP’s Application Lifecycle Management suite including HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), HP Sprinter, HP Unified Functional testing (UFT), HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Center, HP Network Virtualization, and HP AppPulse Mobile, allowing developers to extend existing mobile investments without having to re-skill their teams or reengineer the backend.
The platform covers all aspects of the app testing lifecycle including manual, functional, performance and network testing. Any device can be managed and used throughout the lifecycle to assess user experience before any issues impact the user.
The HP ALM Testing Suite provides access to the following:
- HP Sprinter enables manual testing of apps on real devices allowing for traditional and exploratory testing.
- HP UFT accelerates testing and increases coverage through an automation testing engine and reusability of scripts across devices of the same OS.
- HP LoadRunner and Performance Center help remediate problems and optimize mobile application performance with load testing to ensure response times.
- HP AppPulse Mobile provides mobile analytics once the app is in production, helping identify which users are affected and what are the root causes of the issue.
- HP ALM allows users to create visibility and traceability across app delivery teams by providing a single repository for all application lifecycle data, and a collaborative work environment that provides an accurate view of when the apps are ready to release.
The HP Mobile Center solution allows organizations to:
- Support simulated and real-world testing to best understand usability, design and defects across any device, OS or network.
- Understand when transactional services are working securely and properly.
- Measure and simulate the impact of load using a combination of real devices and virtual users, for realistic assessment.
- Gain insight into how end customers are using the application to get actionable data to improve development.
- Determine response times, speed and quality of an application across real world devices.
- Accurately capture and share critical defect information of a device.
- Integrate mobile testing into existing application lifecycle management (ALM) infrastructures.
Additional information is available at HP Mobile Center website
Read more: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/mobile...
Love Is Like Pi Never Ending T-Shirt Math Pi day Gift Shirt. Perfect Shirt to celebrate Pi Day 2019. Great gift whether you just love Math or you are a Math Student, Teacher or similar.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.