Hazelcast and Heimdall Data Launch New SQL Optimization Solution
|Richard Harris in Application Testing Friday, July 22, 2016|
Hazelcast and Heimdall Data have introduced a new integrated solution that addresses on-premise or cloud application uptime and scalability caused by deficient application-to-database interaction. The new solution combines Heimdall Data and Hazelcast’s In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG) to provide a SQL load balancing solution that focuses on application-to-database challenges.
The Heimdall Data and Hazelcast joint solution addresses a need in industry for optimization and scale at the data access layer. Heimdall Data provides performance, high availability, and security at the data access layer. With Hazelcast’s in-memory caching, the combined solution can speed up applications by reducing the query load on databases.
The platform caches SQL queries at run-time and leverages performance improvements from Hazelcast caching. In minutes, an application can be optimized, along with the added benefits of load balancing, high-availability with orchestrated failover, SQL firewalling, and performance analytics.
Read more: http://www.heimdalldata.com/intelligent-sql-optimi...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more