Google Cloud Platform to Host Demo on How to Visualize 2016 Election Data
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
On May 10 at 10AM PT, the Google Cloud Platform team will host a hands-on demo titled “Election 2016: Visualizing Big Money with Big Data.”
The demo will provide the opportunity to learn how to use BigQuery and Re:dash to gain insights from large data sets by analyzing 2016 US campaign fundraising data from the Center for Responsive Politics to show how to convert terabytes of data into rich, interactive visualizations in minutes.
Hosting the demo and a chat based Q&A will be Google Cloud Platform developer advocate Felipe Hoffa and Raj Rikhy, product manager for cloud platforms at Bitnami. The demo will provide the ability to learn how to deploy a Google BigQuery enterprise dashboard and use Re:dash, an open source data visualization tool packaged by Bitnami, to analyze campaign data and see what it may reveal.
Specifically the demo will show how to:
- Deploy a BigQuery enterprise dashboard
- Deploy Re:dash
- Use BigQuery and Re:dash to query and visualize datasets
Read more: https://cloud.google.com/election-2016/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more