Google Announces First Group of Certified Google Developers
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Last December Google created the Google Developers Agency program, a global initiative by the Google’s Developer Relations team to work more closely with app development agencies by providing personalized training through local events and hangouts, dedicated content, priority support from product and developer relations teams, and early access to upcoming developer products.
Part of the program is the opportunity to become a Google Developers Certified Agency for companies who have demonstrated specific expertise in using Google technologies and a successful track record of building high quality apps.
The Developer Relations team has now announced the first companies that have received the certification which include:
- Mutual Mobile
- Surf Studio
If you are interested in applying for certification you first have to sign up for the agency program at https://developers.google.com/agency/certification/.
Read more: https://developers.google.com/agency/certification...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more