GameCircle Expands to All Android Devices
|Richard Harris in Android Monday, July 1, 2013|
Amazon has just released a major update to Amazon GameCircle, their free game service providing achievements, leaderboards, and Whispersync for Games. Games on all Android devices (including Kindle Fire, of course) can now integrate GameCircle, which is easy because we support Java, JNI, and Unity3D. In addition, Whispersync has been dramatically improved, becoming the first and only cloud-save service to:
1) Automatically resolve data conflicts between mobile devices and the cloud,
2) Queue updates to support offline operation, and
3) Offer a simple interface that can be integrated in minutes.
Read more: https://developer.amazon.com/post/Tx1SZ5UZ999XZ7P/...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more