Game Developers Now Get More from Google Play Games
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Developers now have a couple of new features in Google Play Games to help understand player’s usage of games and provide more access to game date in Google cloud.
The Google Play Developer Console now has stats about game player activity in the console. Also, game service alerts will show up in the console to identify any problems and help provide solutions. Google has also increased the available Cloud Save storage from 512KB of data per user, per game up to 1MB per user.
Read more: http://android-developers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/n...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more