G Suite developer platform gets a new Apps Script dashboard
|Christian Hargrave in Android Tuesday, November 6, 2018|
Google's new Apps Script dashboard aims to offer new and expanded functionality under the new name the G Suite Developer Hub.
Google has announced the Apps Script dashboard that will aim to offer new and expanded functionality under the new name the G Suite Developer Hub to make it easier to create, track and manage developer projects within the G Suite developer platform.
With the G Suite Developer Hub, customers will be able to:
- Get started quickly.
- The G Suite Developer Hub makes it easy for users to get started with projects.
- Users can now create add-ons for Docs, Sheets, Gmail, or a Hangouts Chatbot and spin up a pre-populated Apps Script project.
- The hub also makes it easy to build App Maker apps, offering easy access to a variety of templates that help jumpstart the development process.
- View and manage triggers.
- The new hub makes it easy to see triggers at a glance, create and modify them.
- View and manage App Maker apps.
- App Maker is now fully supported in the G Suite Developer Hub project lists and project details page.
- See executions in real-time.
- The G Suite Developer Hub now lets users conveniently view script executions as they happen in real-time, with no need to refresh a browser.
In a recent blog post, Keith Einstein, Product Manager, Apps Script and Chris DiGiano, Engineering Manager at Google said, "Since we first enabled scripting in Google Sheets in 2010, developers have been writing scripts and building app integrations to make work easier. From Apps Scripts projects, to integrating with our APIs, to building custom apps for your enterprise using App Maker, there’s no shortage of things you can do with the G Suite developer platform. With that in mind, we want to make it even easier for you to create, track and manage your developer projects. Starting today, the Apps Script dashboard will offer exciting new functionality under the new name the G Suite Developer Hub."
Read more: https://script.google.com/home
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.