FileMaker, an Apple subsidiary, has introduced a new Service Business Toolkit providing insight into using getting started using the FileMaker app publishing platform and Idea to iPad Bundle, which provides licensing, training and customer support. The Service Business Toolkit is free and the Idea to iPad Bundle is available for sale at local Apple Stores and directly from FileMaker.
The free Service Business Toolkit offers the following:
- A new Ebook: “How To Transform Your Service Business” walks companies through the process of creating a custom app designed to address specific pain points, with the goal of increasing operation efficiency and improving the customer experience.
- Starter App: The Service Business Starter App is a basic app to help businesses start addressing the most common pain points. It supports both in-office and remote staff while they are meeting customers, creating estimates and processing invoices.
- Consulting: Provides help with the FileMaker 15 Platform across iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac.
The Idea to iPad Bundle offers:
- An annual license of FileMaker Pro Advanced software to create custom apps
- An annual license of FileMaker Server to deploy custom apps
- 10 hours of consultation with a FileMaker Business Alliance professional developer. The developer will offer expert advice and hands-on help to enable clients to realize their vision
- The support of a Customer Success Manager to maximize the value of your 10-hour consultation
- The cost for the bundle is $1,999USD.Read more: http://www.filemaker.com
This guide titled, "100 Questions and Answers to help you land your Dream iOS Job" can help you through some further questions related to landing a job related to iOS. With 100 Questions and Answers categorized by seniority and with reviews from some of the top iOS engineers worldwide, this book will level up how you make interviews for your favorite platform.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.