Filemaker Is Giving Away a New Service Business Toolkit to Help You Create Apps Faster
|Richard Harris in iOS Wednesday, August 3, 2016|
FileMaker, an Apple subsidiary, has introduced a new Service Business Toolkit providing insight into using getting started using the FileMaker app publishing platform and Idea to iPad Bundle, which provides licensing, training and customer support. The Service Business Toolkit is free and the Idea to iPad Bundle is available for sale at local Apple Stores and directly from FileMaker.
The free Service Business Toolkit offers the following:
- A new Ebook: “How To Transform Your Service Business” walks companies through the process of creating a custom app designed to address specific pain points, with the goal of increasing operation efficiency and improving the customer experience.
- Starter App: The Service Business Starter App is a basic app to help businesses start addressing the most common pain points. It supports both in-office and remote staff while they are meeting customers, creating estimates and processing invoices.
- Consulting: Provides help with the FileMaker 15 Platform across iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac.
The Idea to iPad Bundle offers:
- An annual license of FileMaker Pro Advanced software to create custom apps
- An annual license of FileMaker Server to deploy custom apps
- 10 hours of consultation with a FileMaker Business Alliance professional developer. The developer will offer expert advice and hands-on help to enable clients to realize their vision
- The support of a Customer Success Manager to maximize the value of your 10-hour consultation
- The cost for the bundle is $1,999USD.
Read more: http://www.filemaker.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more