FileMaker Introduces FileMaker 13 Enterprise Development Platform for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the Web
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Updates to FileMaker 13 include new ways to create layouts and reports optimized for iPad and iPhone including predefined screen dimensions, views, and themes which make enhance the ability to design for different iOS devices.
Also now available is the ability to create iOS-style popovers on iPad, iPhone and desktop to group fields, links and other information without having to move to other layouts or windows.
Users can create multi-panel slide controls to manage images and other data in separate slide panels all within same layout as well as swipe to navigate between panels on FileMaker Go and click to move between panels in FileMaker Pro.
There are seven new keyboards to match the type of data developers want to collect. New keyboard types include URL, number, email, phone, and more.
Read more: http://www.filemaker.com/products/whats-new.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more