Ensighten Releases New Version of its No SDK Mobile App Tagging Platform
Monday, June 30, 2014
Ensighten, an enterprise data and tag management provider, has announced a new version of Ensighten Mobile, its Tag Management System offering mobile app tagging without reliance on a software development kit (SDK).
Ensighten Mobile provides the bypass an SDK offering the ability to compile a mobile app library and submit it to app marketplaces (iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8). Any subsequent app changes, such as tracking new events or A/B testing, can be done immediately.
The platform provides the ability to:
- Deploy a mobile app library in less than 15 minutes
- Publish changes immediately without needing to resubmit to the app store and wait for consumers to download the updated app
- Breakdown data silos by unifying mobile, web and offline data across third-party marketing vendors using the Ensighten Data Layer
- Leverage mobile app data within Ensighten Activate to personalize user content and experiences in real-time across all digital touchpoints
- Test and swap third-party technology vendors
Read more: http://www.ensighten.com/platform/products
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more